Struggling with Headaches?
Here’s 7 Tips To Prevent One From Happening
- Maintain good posture and move around during the day. Don’t stay in one position for too long without moving your neck.
- Get the right pillows – pillows are important we usually recommend a soft pillow (feather) as opposed to a solid foam pillow.
- Stay consistent – when you find a routine that works for you, whether it’s your diet, sleep, exercise etc… stick with it.
- Get appropriate amount of sleep – you are looking to get between 7-8 hours of good sleep per night.
- Diet and Exercise – healthier choices are the way to go when it comes to your diet. Lean meats and lots of vegetables is a great place to start. Never starve yourself. Eat healthy snacks between meals.
- Drink Water – make sure you are drinking at least 8- 8oz glasses of water per day.
- Manage Stress – I know, easier said then done. Meditation, exercise and deep breathing can help. Also, don’t forget to visit your chiropractor to help you de-stress from a long day at the office.